Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I need a formal dress. if I had just a little sewing and fashion design background, I could design my own perfect dress. I always get this idea in my head of the one I want and can never find it, nor can my dwindling back account afford one. I can't even find one on RENTTHERUNWAY (a website where you can rent $2000 dresses for a mere $100) my parents would never find the logic in this, spending money for one night in a dress. but I think it's awesome. plus I really don't like to wear things more than once. the drawback is that you could never have a closet as pretty as these because you'd have nothing to fill it with.

right now I am craving one with sleeves and an open back (similar to the tibi runway inspired t-shirt- dress-look this season) the version I like is not online anymore, but the print is this:

maybe one day I can design dresses on the side and could work in a little office that looks a bit like this, hopefully attatched to my house. magazine majors are automatically capable of designing clothes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment