Wednesday, March 24, 2010





a little creative inspiration... we had a guest speaker today in advertising that co-started his own company when he was 23. he was a graphics designer who now designs campaigns for random people all over the world. I loved his presentation and appreciated the truths he had to say. he was really encouraging about pursuing what you want and being confident in what you love. the challenge for me is taking the time to separate myself from the chaos and commotion of life and just spend time trying to be creative through doing little projects. I know I'm at fault in always thinking that if I can't immediately come up with a cool idea then I never will be able to. but if we never are selfish with time for ourselves, we will never be able to be good at anything we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment