Wednesday, April 28, 2010

tonight I am thinking about...
...how desperately I need a trim and that maybe I'm ready to go back to a short-little-blonde- bob
...how London may be the place I study abroad next spring
...how much I love this desk, especially with the torquoise shutters framing an "inspiration board"

...how if I went to Carolina I would have loved this rave in the pit. and how I miss Leah, of course...how I'm ready to go to the beach house and am excited about the memorial weekend trip

...how I wish I'd bought this rope anthropologie belt on the right

...how precious Lauren and Bobby are and how soon the new baby is coming
...how much I'm going to miss my across-the-hall-mates (kate and anna) next year without living with them
...and how I have no class tomorrow and no commitments till next thursday so I get to sleep in as late as possible

1 comment:

  1. i like this one a lot for some reason. but i don't like that we're no longer together. miss you kluggy

    ReplyDelete