Tuesday, May 25, 2010


we live separate lives. we go to college 35o miles from each other. it's inevitable that there are times when days, weeks, and months go by without us being together. but that is life and we're both happy where we are right now. honestly even for you I'm not sure I'd sacrafice the joy I've found in Georgia. we do not always know a lot about each other's daily lives but when important things happen, I find comfort in knowing good or bad-- I can turn to you. I want you to know how often you're on my mind and that you still give me that feeling. that dizzy feeling with weak knees. that overly eager child-like thrill that makes my stomach turn circles. a place of contentment where for years I have found so much of my happiness. so i thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving me all this time despite all the inconveniences.

No comments:

Post a Comment