Tuesday, June 29, 2010

when I went to the movies the other night I saw the poster for the movie, EAT PRAY LOVE. I read the book, but like so many things, I read it and have since forgotten it. I know at the time I took it everywhere with me, and during many bus rides to away soccer games, couldn't put it down. I also remember struggling through the pray part because it seemed a little dull. is that saying something about me...? however, the movie has julia roberts in it, whom I absolutely adore, and I love the giant cardboard sign in the movie theatre for it because its three-sided and has an image from each of the three sections, which I think is very cool advertising. and while watching the trailor I loved what she said... "I want to go someplace where I can marvel at something..."

Eat, Pray, Love Trailer - Watch more Movie Trailers

visit http://www.letyourselfgo.com/ to see pictures from the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment