Wednesday, July 21, 2010


I must admit that to me, the color, ivory, seems to accentuate a woman. (and no I do not mean that only because of the above ruffle framing the neck or the tighter than tight pencil skirt). as I write this, I am laughing recalling the past two weeks of outfits, which features navy, navy, and more navy. I suppose you can see the extent of my color palette. this may be partly because of my sweating issue that eliminates delicate colors like ivory to exist in my wardrobe or due to the simple truth that I am in fact addicted to navy and white, along with every other color and pattern known to man. my fashion-sense until more recently as always been chalked full of these colors and patterns. now that my taste is experiencing a shift do you think that means I'm becoming more of a lady? again I am laughing... me? lady-like?...in your dreams. I did however purchase this darling top on sale at anthropologie for a whopping $10. I guess since I bought the brown color for full price they sort of average out. I must say, I am very pleased and very eager to wear it. it'll probably need to be night though, because this body can't handle the 100 degree heat.
first image via maryruffle, third image via prettybirdstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment