Wednesday, July 14, 2010

obsessed


I used to joke that my blog would sing to me... why you so obsessed with me... though I imagine my blog to have a voice a little different than mariah carey's.
but now it's gotten worse. pretty soon, a restraining order will be filed against me.
this is the fourth night in a row I've stayed up incredibly late searching the internet. tonight it's after four am. the past three, it was three. perhaps thats why I was melting into the sofa this morning when I was babysitting.
but like my addiction to cannonballing, I just cannot get enough. and when given the chance, I'd do this for hours. who am I kidding, I do do this for hours.
everybody used to make fun of me in adpi, especially laura mason. I keep picturing her coming into my room, lying down on j-lo's bed and inquiring about why I loved it. I can't explain it except to encourage them to start their own and become as engulfed as I did.
I'm discovering a world I never knew existed. I'm loving these endless searches and connected links, reading words but mostly just looking at these images, these images that speak to me. each day, I become a little more amazed at how advanced this internet communicating is becoming. and I wonder, how in the world I got caught up in this blogging whirlwind?
on that note, I may call it a night and watch modern family reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment