Sunday, August 8, 2010

I thought I had messy tendencies, but was proven quite clean in comparison to these two. after five minutes of driving in the 100 degree heat with no ac, this was the remnants of the saye’s durrrry quaaaan escapade.
ALSO--stumbled across a little etsy site (diy pillows) that sells pillows with cute prints. this one I am in love with and am planning on ordering two, momentarily. another cute etsy website for pillows is nenavon
it reminds me of my favorite pillow from one eleven main. despite my devout love for this little number, my budget and goal these days are for the cheap thrills and finds. hence my shopping addiction to tjmaxx and thrift stores. but it sure is lovely

1 comment:

  1. Nice children and nice pillows...disregard my message when i said i couldn't find the blog...FOUND IT! xoxo

    ReplyDelete