Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I’m currently on a hunt for an upholstered chair. particularly one like the second image with a fabric more like the fourth. really I would love ginger monroe’s chair which is schumacher chiang dragon duck egg blue fabric, to be exact, and just looks real presh in her home office. who ever thought I’d be the girl picky about what I sit my butt on, but recently I’ve realized I am becoming a picky interiors critic. nobody would guess that based on my bedroom at home where lemon-yellow walls from the third grade clash with my lime green and red bedspread. but somehow every time I’m home that project gets pushed to the side.
anyways, if you or anyone you know is getting rid of a pretty little number (UPHOLSTERED CHAIR) that has some or even no potential--please, please let me know. because right now, I have an overpowering dark wood desk with a puny wicker stump, atop a carpet pad-- lacking the rug. yikes.
images via citysage, hautedesign, housebeautiful, fabulousfinishes

No comments:

Post a Comment