Tuesday, August 3, 2010

a little anthro love

set ashore necklace-- hoping to hold on to the last little bit of summer by wearing this lovely little nautical number. the braided part on the side reminds me of the necklaces I wanted to make a while back and haven't gotten around to yet.
the true and the questions-- "I journal to understand my life as I'm living it. I use my journals as a place to put the things that spill over the edges in my life: photo negatives, scraps of paper, poems I have heard and loved, my sorrow and epiphanies, the true and the questions. my journals have becomes guideposts for my life..."--sabrina ward harrison

collected memories mirrors-- something I've been wanting to do all summer is antique a mirror. I love the display of these.

1 comment:

  1. Hi cutie! I just clicked through to your chronicle. Keep posting I love following your thoughts--they're good!

    ReplyDelete