Monday, March 21, 2011

part two: charleston

as always I had a wonderful visit with the Heuber’s this weekend. I particularly enjoyed having a whole extra day to spend with them, but the time does go by too quickly. as Hadley said when I left, “Hissy, I don’t like your school 'cause you aren’t here.” heard that HT--wish I could permanently reside on the air mattress in your playroom, especially if you wake me up every morning by vacuuming me. Burns is growing at least two pounds a day and getting sweeter and more loving while Hadley is becoming this little blabber mouth that is no longer a little girl. can’t wait to see you all so very soon! love you

{my welcome note}
{modeling???}
{lauren’s new clothes line}
{note the side profile double chin}
{post oil pastels}
aren’t they such cuties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment