Wednesday, March 30, 2011

rainy day blues

since I’ve been talking about this bathroom for so long, I decided I’d go ahead and show you the progress. the blue is perfect and I love the color in the morning when the sun is coming through the window and have also loved the grayish hue its taken during the past few days of thunderstorms. my bathroom is a bit quirky--like the raised toilet that resembles a throne, the dark blue mold growing and the water that trickles constantly-- but its what I was dealt and its home. thank goodness for Lauren and the Charleston antique market which is where i got most of the decorative accents.
oddly enough I love the green in that left bottle with the blue so am planning to change the sailboat print out for the mineral one below once I find a cool enough frame. isn’t it awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment