Friday, March 11, 2011

something funky since its friday

when word hit the streets that “pajama-like pants” were going to be popular this year, I told my mom she stood a chance of being fashionable again. its funny to know that she studied exactly what I am now (journalism and fashion.) no offense mom, but you have lost a little of your fashion spark. she has a tendency to rock the overly-printed capri pants all year round. as a women who cares little about clothes and material things, and great magnitudes about the love of family and from God, I think we all need to take a lesson from her. plus, is a world where pj pants and pajama jeans are embraced, its clear you can wear whatever you like. but I think I’ll stick with funky little numbers like all of these!!
images via jaclynpaige, vogueweekend, musingsinfemininity

No comments:

Post a Comment