Thursday, March 10, 2011

walk with me

for a while now I’ve been bothered by the empty space under my window. it used to home an oversized chair that I moved into our living room so my room wasn’t as symmetrical and because it gave us more seating in there. I thought some sort of tufted stool would look nice but for now have decided against it because of both the price and because it will probably just yield me to pile my clothes there. (that is, unfortunately, the only purpose the couch on the end of my bed serves.) over time due to my laziness this empty space has homed my boots with a missing space that needed to be filled. and yesterday I finally purchased my long-desired pair of green hunters. and now in this afternoon light, my space looks just perfect!
images via insidetheloop, jaclynpaige, inspiringlook

No comments:

Post a Comment