Wednesday, April 6, 2011

la temporado de pantalones blancos


for all you non-spanish speakers (including myself) that means the season of the white pants. I said it in spanish because I wanted to do a little ariba-ariba noise to accentuate my excitement. I live in my white pants and am thrilled that the weather is getting warm enough for it to make sense that I wear them. on that note, I wore mine sunday for church and as I shimmied into them, noticed they were oddly short in comparison to last year. the white jeans that I used to roll up/tuck under now fit my height. unfortunately, no I did not break the 5’3 threshold in the past 6 months. and I thought they were tighter around the ankles... isn’t it funny that sometime over the last 8 months I must’ve gotten them shortened and then completely forgot. funny or pathetic because of my lack of memory? anyways, I am currently on the lookout for a pair of super skinny legged, almost jegging-like white jeans AND a pair of really long flare-y ones so holllla at me if you see some. and no, that was not meant to be spanish for hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment