Friday, April 15, 2011

my new project is finding a place for my $5 ladder. here’s my dilemma. it lacks the height to make it a statement piece with a simplistic feel (that a lot of these have,) while being too tall to really play the role of a side table. I love the sideways one with books but realize our house combined, without laura being here, has about 12 books and most of them are for school. plus our plastered walls couldn’t support that much weight. we could put it on the mantle, except our whole house is crooked so it’d fall. I’ve neglected our living room the entire year and I hate being in there because the aesthetics of the entire thing bother me so my hope is to incorporate worn, rustic pieces to give it more of a lived-in-homey-feel. perhaps after the weekend I’ll have something to show for it.
images via designsponge, homedit

No comments:

Post a Comment