Sunday, March 14, 2010


the day a new anthropologie catalog comes is a great day. month after month, kate will grab whoevers is sitting in our mail room, reading the name and thanking them aloud, hoping they won't miss those 80+ pages of beauty too much. despite the fact that I frequently visit their website, it's so interesting to see the theme and setting of each photo shoot. for some reason this one stuck out to me. I layed in bed with kristen flipping through each page, picking out the things I liked and taking note of the way they presented each item. I even thought to myself, I should blog about this. the cool thing happened the next morning. I got into grady journalism school for magazines and realized how ideal a career designing a magazine like anthropologie would be for me. clothes and layouts and fonts, oh my! so I thank you, laurie moot, for your anthropologie magazine, because it created a new inspiration and liveliness inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment