Saturday, March 13, 2010

this is my new room for next year. we finally decided who was going to live where and I decided I wanted a room with hardwoods, high ceilings, and one big enough for people to come hang out. plus anna and kate already told me they were basically moving in with me, so this will be perfect for the three of us. it does have a little less charm and uniqueness than the other one I loved, but it has cute little nooks and weird shapes to the room. my closet has a little bit of the textured wall look that I love.


we got from spring break before adpi opened so katelyn let us stay here last night. it felt wonderful to come home to athens and this house be where I went. I took my first shower and even did my first load of laundry-- I am very excited about living here. I'm in the process of looking at pictures and colors of stuff I might want for next year. let me know if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment