Friday, March 19, 2010

march madness.

I'm sure I've mentioned that I have the greatest roommate ever... well, yes. but another pro is that she shares my obsession with college basketball. we decided this year that things were getting real serious and competitive with our brackets. we entered a pool with sigma chi and have been watching close game after close game all day. (unfortunately my logic that 14 seeds always win didn't follow through with montana and instead I should have picked ohio.) tonight we got a text that said bob is tied for the lead with 12, followed by klug with 11, and julianna with 10. julianna and I looked at each other thinking who the heck is bob, only to realize bob is my dad and we entered a bracket for him and he is winning amongst fraternity boys. props to you, bob klug. please understand that if you win I will be keeping your earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment