Wednesday, April 21, 2010

kcamp, I've wanted to write a blog about you well, probably since I started one. of course you've been mentioned a time or two but never have I put into words the impact you had on my life. never have I written about how alive you made me feel or how I could never have survived freshman year without you and how thankful I am that you talked my parents into letting me come to georgia. but seeing this picture reminded me that you don't need to hear all the reasons I love you because you already know how special our friendship is, most importantly because of the simplicity of it all. and because you and i, we just work. like wildflowers in mason jars tied with raffia. I do want you to know that this year I've missed you more than I ever knew it possible to miss a person but I am so happy for all you are accomplishing now. you are dear to me and I love you high as heaven. hope to see you soon toot.

No comments:

Post a Comment