Tuesday, April 12, 2011

long hair, don’t care

ohhhh but I do...
pictures like these make me glad I’ve fought temptations to cut my hair and glad that the longer my hair gets the better messy waves it gets. I’m also looking forward to trying those braids. I can only imagine it’ll take quite a few trial and errors, especially since I braid backwards and inside out.
but then I see this snippet of perfection and the turmoil begins all over again. she’s got the great middle part, the messy effortless waves and not the mention an overly adorable shoulder-length cut. my jealousy just shot through the roof.
and while we’re on the discussion of hair. do boys really prefer long hair or do they like it better short? as katie has said to me, sean likes hers shorter because she never fixes it long so really it just looks like a jumbled mess. so this look that I want to replicate day and night, really just looks like I neglected brushing my hair and I should consider washing it more often... not my intention when I was spending time styling it that morning. so what wins? short or long?

images via designstiles

No comments:

Post a Comment