Friday, June 17, 2011

welcome to my past two work weeks

in the past week I have become more addicted to caffeine then I thought was possible. I go though multiple cokes a day and have developed an affinity for iced coffee. I’ve never been a morning person and haven’t yet adjusted to my work schedule. the day I had to wake up in the 6’s and didn’t get home till after 7 I joked that I wished I’d get fired because I was so worn out. honestly though, I can’t think of anything I’d rather be doing. I love everyone I work with and work for and am constantly laughing and learning so much.
as I mentioned, I pretty much spent all hours at the office in our little closet. lauren (left) the funniest person I’ve ever been in contact with who describes everything in a chic and dramatic way, and clara (right) a seemingly shy parisian who is very witty and very wild. when clients were there we dressed the models as quickly as possible but there was also a lot of down time inbetween appointments where we read or chatted and pretty much all became best fri
ends. one day narciso opened the door to find all 5 of us passed out sleeping wrapped in kimonos, haha. if you were wondering, no I am not getting paid so I don’t feel too bad for sleeping and they are all so laid back that nobody cared.
meet marlene and monique, our two very sassy and beautiful models.
here’s a glimpse of the resort 2012 collection narciso’s style is very classic silhouettes with modern architectural influences. a lot of the resort had neon color pops which I loved!
my favorite jumper dress and jacket. loveeee the floro pink.
and the empty showroom after we packed everything for italy. lisa is taking the collection to manufacturers for production and then meeting mary in paris to have market there for a week. I considered going because it would be an absolutely remarkable opportunity but am so in love with living in the city, I don’t really want to leave. and I knew mom and dad would say H no.

No comments:

Post a Comment