Tuesday, July 5, 2011

dc was a blast. it was a very low key few days that included lots of day time tourist-y activities, lunches alone and hours spent in parks while mark and amy worked, followed by nights eating outside and laughing with the two of them. I fell in love with a georgetown store called cusp, spent lots of great quality time with artie (their wiener dog) and walked places without purpose. I enjoyed the break from crowded manhattan and actually felt like I was back in a small town, a very cute one at that. the thought even crossed my mind about how I could live there, especially because mark and amy’s place is so adorable but then I remembered I gave my heart to charleston a long time ago.
*dc casualties included breaking my kate spade sandal on the way there, dropping and shattering my sunglasses, and a can of morrocan oil hair spray exploding all over a bunch of silk clothes (half belonging to molly--that will all have to be dry cleaned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment